Typical Client Profile
- Understand that Financial Planning is an on-going process and are willing to commit the time necessary to properly plan their financial futures.
- Recognize how professional advice and guidance from a well educated advisor can bring value and improve one's financial life.
- Realize financial planning is about improving quality of life through proactive planning in all aspects of their financial life, not trying to pick the hottest investments at the time.
- Understand there is no short cut to any place worth going.
- Are comfortable with technology and how to use computers, email, websites, etc.
This is not an all inclusive list nor are the above required characteristics however it is important that there is a good fit between client and advisor to ensure a positive experience for both parties. If you are not sure whether you might be a good fit, schedule an Introductory Call to find out.